What must we accomplish during this four-day seminar?
1. Through reading, watching, discussing, creating—have an enriching intellectual and professional experience.
2. Begin to develop specific ideas for ARTStem collaborations. We begin with few preconceptions about what form these collaborations will take, but they must meet these standards:
- Presuming we will work in several smaller teams, the teams should include both UNCSA and Reynolds faculty participants.
- The collaborations need to have an important instructional component. By late winter/early spring, collaborations must reach students at one, preferably both, partner institutions.
3. Establish a calendar for the year w/ rough deadlines for planning and executing collaborations, as well as 2 whole-group meetings.
4. Eat, learn, have some fun.